Today was a test for me. It tested how well I handle stress…and I probably got a C. Things tend to hit me all at once, or at least it seems, and that has always been a challenge to me. I have learned that everything happens for a reason, and putting that to the test is what it’s all about.
Techniques I learned today in class brightened my day, nonetheless. One thing I learned was to make a list. This is one of my favorite things in life to do. I have been making lists since I could write. So…here is my weekly checklist to sharpen my saw.
- Be free of stress, clear your mind and engage creativity
- Try new methods to draw old material
- Finish tattoo design for friend (family crest) $50.00
- Research business cards to be made, get pricing
- Pay tire off ($140)
- Be positive
- Draw something everyday
- Read all that helps to fuel my artistic juices
- Spend one hour in nature to keep in tune with Mother
- Focus on the end goal. Success
This list will be checked off by the end of week, Sunday July 25th